Gault&Millau presents: “A Grand cru of Wine and Gastronomy”. Together with Mastercard, Gault&Millau presents a unique evening dedicated to Wine & Charity. The proceeds of this event, with a large auction and tombola, will go to the charity cause World Food Program.
Gault&Millau presents a gastronomic dinner experience on June 24th, 2019, with amazing dishes from some of Belgium’s best chefs:
· Roger Van Damme (Het Gebaar) 18/20
· Filip Claeys (De Jonkman) 18/20
· Christophe Pauly (Le Coq aux Champs) 17/20
· Marcelo Ballardin (Oak) 16/20
· Thomas Locus (Brasserie Julie) 15/20
The delicious dishes will be paired with a selection of the greatest wines (including Châteaux Giscours, du Tertre, Léoville-Poyferré, Haut-Bailly, Domaine de Chevalier, Malartic-Lagravière , Carbonnieux, Bellevue, Villemaurine, La Marzelle, La Rousselle, Château de Bioul, Champagne Deutz, …).
The following top sommeliers will be the ambassadors of the remarkable wines and champagnes during the evening: Mathieu Vanneste, Pieter Verheyde, Jori Van Ginderdeuren, Yanick Dehandschutter, Gianluca Di Taranto, William Wouters, De Muynck Michel, Fabrice D’Hulster, Jasper Van Papeghem.
During this event, Gault&Millau will host the Mastercard fund raising event. With a live auction, lead by a renowned auctioneer from Sothesby, an online auction, a lottery with beautiful prices and several other initiatives, we will raise money for the World Food Programme.
The World Food Programme facilitates access to education, helps improve child nutrition and addresses the structural poverty of smallholder farmers in vulnerable communities around the world.
PROGRAM 24 JUNE
Part 1: Reception (18h30 - 19h45)
• Gastronomic appetizers, wine tasting and a sparkling start
Part 2: Fund raising Wine dinner (19h45 - 23h)
• 'Chefs Meet Charity‘: a selection of award winning chefs will serve an unforgettable gastronomical dinner
• ‘Wine Meets Charity’: premium wines during the whole eveningCharity program with auction and tombola
For more information and table bookings, please contact Sven Van Coillie on email@example.com.