2021 Catering Comeback & Networking Event: 20/09/2021
On September 20th, 2021, Gault&Millau invites the catering sector (collectivity kitchens and event catering) to celebrate the restart of the sector. Together with you, we want to look ahead, inspire and be inspired, and last but not least, honour the winners of last year’s Gault&Millau Catering Awards.
- Monday September 20th, from 17h – 20h
- Paleis 12 Lounge Club, Brussels Expo
- Adress: Wetenschapslaan, 1020 Brussels
- Please confirm your presence: email@example.com (with e-mail & GSM-number)
- Event will be organised with the necessary corona measures/attestations (more information will follow as soon as possible)
- Intro by Marc Declerck, C.E.O. Gault&Millau
- Moderated by Virginie Claes
- Speeches by:
- Geert Maes - Head of Fairs & Exhibitions at Brussels Expo
- Event catering
- Gregory van Wonterghem - Gedelegeerd bestuurder bij Huis Van Wonterghem
- Steven Droogers - Voorzitter vzw BECAS
- Jan Briers (Federaal volksvertegenwoordiger, Voorzitter van de European Festivals Association, Voorzitter van de federatie van Vlaamse festivals, Voorzitter Festival van Vlaanderen)
- Collectivity kitchens
- Tiny Wagemans - Diensthoofd Keuken Meerminnehof Mortsel
- Michel Croisé, President Sodexo België-Luxemburg
Entry only with valid certificate via the CovidSafeBE app (www.covidsafe.be).
What is a valid certificate?
As a visitor you must be able to show proof, via the CovidSafeBE application, that:
- You are fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks*.
- You can present a negative PCR test administered no longer than 48 hours before the event date, or a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) administered no longer than 24 hours before the event date. These tests have to be taken by a legally approved professional. No self-tests are allowed.
- You are in possession of a recovery certificate with a validity from 10 days after the date of the first positive PCR test until 180 days after that test.
This can only be shown with the CovidSafeBE app, in combination with your ID-card. No other documents will be allowed.
* For more information about the Covidsafe app, please visit https://covidsafe.be/en/