20 Sept 2021: Launch Chocolatier Guide edition 2022
On September 20th, 2021, Gault&Millau will present its new selection of Chocolatiers and reveal this year’s Award Winners during our yearly awards show in Brussels.
- Date: Monday September 20th, from 13h30 to 16h00
- Place: Paleis 12 Lounge Club, Brussels Expo.
- Adress: Wetenschapslaan, 1020 Brussels
- On invitation only, please confirm your presence: email@example.com
- Discover last year's edition
Entry only with valid certificate via the CovidSafeBE app (www.covidsafe.be).
What is a valid certificate? As a visitor you must be able to show proof, via the CovidSafeBE application, that:
- You are fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks*.
- You can present a negative PCR test administered no longer than 48 hours before the event date, or a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) administered no longer than 24 hours before the event date. These tests have to be taken by a legally approved professional. No self-tests are allowed.
- You are in possession of a recovery certificate with a validity from 10 days after the date of the first positive PCR test until 180 days after that test.
This can only be shown with the CovidSafeBE app, in combination with your ID-card. No other documents will be allowed.
* For more information about the Covidsafe app, please visit https://covidsafe.be/en/